As we have the utmost respect for content owners’ rights, it is techtrendingtopics.com’s responsibility to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
If you believe your copyrighted content has been plagiarized and is in use on techtrendingtopics.com, please notify techtrendingtopics.com’s copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA agreement. You need to provide the following information in writing if you want your complaint to be valid under the DMCA:
- A signature preferably an electronic one of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted content.
- Proper identification of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed
- Proper and clear identification of the infringing material and its location on the service
- Information using which techtrendingtopics.com can contact you such as your phone number or email id.
- A good faith belief statement regarding the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the owner of the copyrighted content.
- A statement stating that the information provided by you is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyrighted content or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the DMCA agent as the following:
Attn DMCA Notice:
Email – [email protected]