This page gives you information about our policies related to the collection, usage, and disclosure of data when you avail of our service and the choices available to you regarding the data.
We use your data with the aim of improving the service. By availing the service, you agree to the collection and usage of information according to the policy.
By service, the website, techtrendingtopics.com is being referred to.
By data, personal data by which an individual can be identified is being referred to.
Cookies are those pieces of data that are stored in your computer or mobile phone (device).
Controller of Data
The controller of data is the person (natural or legal) who decides the purpose for which personal information is used or processed.
Service Provider is the person (natural or legal) who processes data on behalf of the data controller.
The user is the person who uses our service or reads our blogging website.
Data Types that are collected by us
We may ask for personal data in the form of the following while using our service:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- Address, State, Postal Code, City, Country
We may use the personal data submitted by you for marketing and promotional purposes that may benefit you. There is an option of opting out of our promotional materials like newsletters by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the email sent by us or by contacting us for the same.
Techtrendingtopics.com uses the data thus collected for various purposes such as:
- To provide service and notify you of changes made to the service
- To maintain our service
- To provide and improve customer service
- To gather and analyze information to improve our service
- To monitor our service usage.
- To identify and address technical issues as and when they arise
- To provide information about upcoming products and services to promote the same
Data Processing Purpose under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
If you belong to the European Economic Area, you may need to know the legal basis for processing the data so collected.
We may need to process the data for the following purposes:
- To enter into a contract with you
- To act according to the permission given by you to do the same
- To act as per our legitimate interests without overriding your rights.
- To process payment for the services bought by you from us.
- To conform to the legal rules and regulations
Techtrendingtopics.com will retain data for as long as necessary and required as per legal procedures. Techtrendingtopics.com will also take adequate measures to ensure the protection and security of the data thus collected.
Under certain circumstances, techtrendingtopics.com may need to disclose your personal data due to legal obligations or as a response to requests by public authorities such as a court or a government agency or to protect its rights and duties.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you belong to the European Economic Area, you are entitled to certain data protection rights.
If you wish to know the type of information techtrendingtopics.com holds about you and if you want the same to be removed, please do contact us for the same.
Following are the rights you are entitled to:
- Right to access, update or remove any personal information submitted by you to us.
- Right to rectify the information provided by you in case it is not accurate.
- Right to object to data processing of your personal data
- Right to have a copy of the information submitted by you in a readable format.
- Right to withdraw your consent to techtrendingtopics.com processing your information.
We may make use of third parties to deliver our service or to assist in providing our service. They have access to your personal data which they are bound to use for assisting us only and would not disclose the same to any other party for any other purpose.
Our services do not address anyone under the legal age of 18 years.